Delivery Details & Shipping Costs
In order to receive Free Shipping, place your order on line. All products in your shopping cart must total $50.00 or more. This offer is for the continental United States only.
You will be given the option to choose Free Shipping. Choose the Free Shipping option at the estimate shipping area or at the check out area .
Our Free Shipping is provided by the USPS, FedEx Smartpost or FedEx ground Service. All other faster shipping methods are available for fees as shown. Weather exceptions may apply.
When will my order be sent?
If your order is received by 2pm PST your order will go out the same day. After 2pm PST your order
will be shipped or mailed by the next business day.
- Cards will be shipped the same day if the order is received by 2pm Pacific StandardTime or no later than the next busisness day
- During holiday peak seasons (October, November and December), cards will be ready to mail or ship in the same day if received by 2pm Pacific StandardTime.
- Shipping prices are subject to change at any time.
We’ll send you an email letting you know your order has been shipped along with tracking numbers.
- Cards or gifts shipped separately. You'll get separate emails for each.
- If your order is being shipped via FedEx, you’ll get tracking info.
- If we’re mailing your card to recipients, it’s going by U.S. Postal Service. We can only track it if it is mailed USPS Priority. If you choose First Class Mail letter rate, we can't track it, it usualy takes 1-5 busness days depending on the location of the recipient.
Need it faster?
Designs For Better Giving can send your order via USPS 2-3 day Priority Mail or FedEx Overrnight by 10:30am, FedEx Standard Overnight 3:30 pm, FedEx 2-Day Air FedEx 3 day Saver or the new Fedex Smart Post 2-8 days.
- FedEx does not deliver to post office (PO) boxes, U.S. territories or Overseas Military Mail (APO & FPO) addresses.
- FedEx SmartPost does send to post office (PO) boxes, U.S. territories or Overseas Military Mail (APO & FPO) addresses
- FedEx SmartPost does Saturday delivery.
- Saturday delivery and Priority Overnight options are available from FedEx at exta an cost.
Where do you deliver orders? Where can I mail cards?
- We mail or ship your order to valid U.S. Postal Service addresses within the United States.
- If we’re shipping your order via FedExSmartPost, it also delivers to post office (PO) boxes, U.S. territories or Overseas Military Mail (APO&FPO) addresses.
- We also ship Intenationally and you can choose the service you need by selecting the country, the region and putting in the proper postal code. if you have difficulties please submit your questions via email at info@designsforbettergiving,com or call our office at 877-332-4478 or international calls please use 1-323-8513698.
Designs For better Giving does not charge a handling fee on Free Shipping or expidited shipping in the continental United States. We do charge a 3% fee on foreign transactions.